1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] Content Comparison for newly synced repos and the content view versions.
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: Pronto Software Pty Ltd Acc no. 1098024
TAM customer: no
CSM customer: yes, Chowdhury, Mudaser
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Once the repo sync is done, we should be able to know what new patches and updates got synced. Also, we should know the difference between content view versions. We had same feature in the Satellite 5, 6.0 and 6.1. Sharing the relavent rfe here.
. Satellite 6.1 section 7.2. "CONTENT COMPARISON"
. Bug 1241500 - [RFE] Content search: content view compare for all content types
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
Not exact same but we have one.
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1241500 ***