Andrew, can you please make the cherrypick of this ontop of https://gitlab.sat.engineering.redhat.com/satellite6/katello/tree/SATELLITE-6.4.0?
Verified in Satellite 6.4.2 Snap 1
Followed the steps outlined in the initial report:
1. Install Satellite 6.3 from CDN
2. Import Manifest and Upload in Satellite
3. Add RHEL7 and sat-tools repos
4. Create CV and publish promote it.
5. Create Activation Key
6. Added Content Host to Satellite Server and Subscribe and Install Katello-agent on content host
7. Update the Satellite Server
After a successful upgrade, navigating to the subscriptions page produced no errors.
See attached video for verification.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.