Created attachment 1516383 [details]
Description of problem:
- The IDM cluster is located in the Management network.
- In order to complete the novajoin enrollment network process, connectivity from the Overcloud to the IDM cluster is required.
- The routable network is the InternalAPI, it connects the Overcloud to the Management network (The router connected to the InternalAPI [Green] and Management [Blue] - see attached 'network.pdf' file).
- InternalAPI network is routable in order to access the *InternalAPI* from the Workstations.
- The customer wants to avoid using static routes.
NovaJoin enrollment process starts right after the boot process (cloud-init script), while only the Provisioning network is available, before the InternalAPI network is configured (it is a race condition problem).
We'd like to have your advice to resolve this design issue.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
I'll reopen in case of a need.