Created attachment 1523340 [details]
View of page when loaded.
Description of problem:
When Operator Hub loads I start at the middle of the page rather than the top of the page. I can't see the "Operator Hub" title or the description without scrolling up. I do see all the tiles.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
2) marketplace image: registry.svc.ci.openshift.org/openshift/origin-v4.0-2019-01-22-055501@sha256:ba28700ae1e0cd8bf2caf1930de777d495c5bddd0ca9356ad1832d9b90f8cb84
3) olm image: registry.svc.ci.openshift.org/openshift/origin-v4.0-2019-01-22-055501@sha256:ad3dbbeac14175ace16b2bd51700e31ad16c1419b123b9698b8c4e069542f9e3
4) console image: registry.svc.ci.openshift.org/openshift/origin-v4.0-2019-01-22-055501@sha256:ff9b8324d684385b57556a3067de45e5c429a54749a31d6359ca6a7e09e1c124
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open up Operator Hub
1. Page loads scrolled down, the top of the screen is just above the first row of operators.
1. Clicking on Operator Hub loads the page scrolled all the way to the top, with the Operator Hub title visible without scrolling.
The issue is the initial focus being on the `Filter by Keyword` text input. Due to the high number of categories, the view is scrolling to that the input is in view.
So is this not a bug?
No, it is a bug. We need to determine if we can fix it by preventing scroll (maybe not have initial focus on the filter input) or by removing the setting of initial focus on the input.
(Please ignore previous PR, it was a mistake)
The operator hub basic Page loads still scrolled down(still have initial focus on the filter input, can't see the Operator Hub title)
console : quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-v4.0-art-dev@sha256:65d45bc11133e47d739c729969241654813830bb315ad805e71e7a677a8e73e6
console commit : https://github.com/openshift/console/commit/e05b0365a496188c5cd35fc9efa51a153bb2ae95
marketplace : quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-v4.0-art-dev@sha256:da0e454dfd9f4d9b142dedc23175a19133b47b0f47857f6b4403c04681dbc6a3
Operator Hub loads I start at the top of the page
console image: quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-v4.0-art-dev@sha256:af4309742b18e8e0e4dc2c7f96c044ede1f2d40c325a9462a25398c39c67bd9f
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.