Description of problem:
From cockpit UI:
Virtual Machines -> Storage Pools -> Storage Volumes.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
No option to create new virtual disks inside a storage pool
A `New / Create` option to create a new virtual disk
Author: Simon Kobyda <skobyda>
Date: Fri Aug 16 15:12:43 2019 +0200
machines: Add option to add storage volume into pool
Verified with packages:
1. Prepare a Dir storage pool
2. Click "Storage Pools", unfold the new created storage pool and enter the "Storage Volumes" tab, then click "Create Volume"
3. Enter the content of Name and Size, keep Format as default(qcow2), click "Create"
The disk can be created successfully.
4. Prepare a VM and try to attach the new created disk to the vm
The disk can be used as virtual disk for the VM.
5. Check the new created disk , click "Delete volume"
The new created disk can be deleted successfully.
6. Repeat step 2-5 with "raw" format disk.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.