Description of problem:
When clicking on the Host count under Ansible roles, the search goes to Role search, instead of Hosts search.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on the Configure tab.
3. Select the Host count of Any role.
4. The Search field will change to the role instead of Host.
- Improper search when opening Hosts from Ansible Roles page.
- When clicking on Host number it should display the Hostnames under theAnsible role instead of showing the Ansible role.
Is this a regression from 6.4?
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26093 from this bug
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26093 has been resolved.
Verified with Satellite 6.5 beta version. Now currently it is showing the hostnames attached screenshot.
Created attachment 1546021 [details]
Showing host list
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.