Description of problem:
Filters ( Enabled/Available/Both) on "Red Hat Repositories" page are not working
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Satellite 6 Snap 16
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to "Content" -> " Red Hat Repositories"
2. Enable 1 or 2 repos , so those are listed
3. Select filter as "Enabled"
4. In Enabled Repositories section we see "NO" repos listed even if there are some repos enabled.
5. Same happens when we select "Both", unable to list repos under Enabled Repositories section.
Enabled and Both filters for repos are not working on Red Hat Repositories page
Enabled and Both filters should work properly.
Thanks Vijay for pointing out the duplicate bz.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1670125 ***