Created attachment 1539285 [details]
Screenshot of error
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): lorax-29.26-1
How reproducible: Very.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Fedora 29, upgrade to latest packages, and restart.
2. Install libvirt lorax virt-install libvirt-daemon-config-network libvirt-daemon-kvm libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu, $ dnf install libvirt lorax virt-install libvirt-daemon-config-network libvirt-daemon-kvm libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu
3. Restart libvirtd, $ systemctl restart libvirtd
4. Download a boot ISO, $ curl -o boot.iso https://centos.mirror.constant.com/7.6.1810/os/x86_64/images/boot.iso
5. Download a kickstart file, $ curl -o install.ks https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CentOS/sig-cloud-instance-build/master/docker/centos-7-x86_64.ks
6. $ livemedia-creator --make-tar --iso=boot.iso --image-name=install.tar.xz --ks=install.ks --releasever "7"
Actual results: Build fails with "'NoneType' object is not callable". Logs attached.
Expected results: install.tar.xz is generated.
The above workflow is used in our script here https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/WLE/blob/development/create-targz.sh.
Bug has also been reported here https://github.com/weldr/lorax/issues/614.
Temporary workaround is to re-install lorax-29.16-1.
Created attachment 1539286 [details]
Created attachment 1539287 [details]
Created attachment 1539288 [details]
Fixed by backporting https://github.com/weldr/lorax/pull/612
lorax-29.27-1.fc29 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 29. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-bc14c9eb88
I manually installed and tested lorax-29.27-1.fc29 on our build server. I can confirm lorax-29.27-1.fc29 patches the bug as reported.
lorax-29.27-1.fc29 has been pushed to the Fedora 29 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-bc14c9eb88
lorax-29.27-1.fc29 has been pushed to the Fedora 29 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.