Description of problem:
Registering a capsule with the activation key causes an error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.5.0 snap 21
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Provision a capsule server
2. Host -> Content Hosts -> Register Content Host
3. Run the install for the pre-built bootstrap RPM from Register Content Host instruction on capsule
4. Content -> Activation Key -> Create Activation Key
5. Fill out info and submit
6. Run activation key commands on capsule
PG::DatatypeMismatch: ERROR: argument of AND must be type boolean, not type integer
LINE 1: ...s.eng.bos.redhat.com' OR (fact_values.fact_name_id = 448,592
: SELECT 1 AS one FROM "hosts" LEFT OUTER JOIN "fact_values" ON "fact_values"."host_id" = "hosts"."id" WHERE "hosts"."type" IN ('Host::Managed') AND (hosts.name = 'dell-per720xd-01.rhts.eng.bos.redhat.com' OR (fact_values.fact_name_id = 448,592
AND fact_values.value = '4C4C4544-0034-4D10-8047-C7C04F483032')) LIMIT $1
Successfully register content host
This may be caused by custom puppet fact of 'dmi::system::uuid'
Description from upstream issue (26480):
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a puppet fact with the name of 'dmi::system::uuid'
2. PuppetFactName.create(:name => 'dmi::system::uuid' )
3. try to register a system with sub-man
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/26480 has been resolved.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.