Description of problem:
According to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1392051, this patch (https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/98263/) introduced a new prompt to hosted engine deployment. This prompt is indeed displayed when installing hosted-engine via hosted-engine --deploy, but it is not available in cockpit installation, which is (according to the documentation) the suggested way of deploying hosted engine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install ovirt-hosted-engine-setup and rhvm-appliance packages
2. Install cockpit: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_virtualization/4.3-beta/html/installation_guide/installing_cockpit_on_linux_hosts
3. Try to perform cockpit deployment as described here: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_virtualization/4.3-beta/html-single/self-hosted_engine_guide/index#Deploying_the_Self-Hosted_Engine_Using_Cockpit_deploy
Actual results: Prompt for applying OpenSCAP profile is missing
Expected results: There should be some switch (off by default) that would enable you to apply it.
1. Clean install RHVH-4.3-20190516.1-RHVH-x86_64-dvd1.iso
2. Open cockpit web UI : http://localhost:9090
3. Start the hosted-engine wizard
4. Check "Apply OpenSCAP profile" checkbox
5. Deploy hosted engine
6. Check the engine vm's profile
1. "Apply OpenSCAP profile" checkbox is clickable
2. Hosted engine deploys successfully.
3. Engine VM uses OpenSCAP profile.
Bug is fixed, change the status to "VERIFIED"
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.