Got my copy of starbuck this morning for a i386 and did a
1-ide <-- starbuck
Everything went great this time, using a scsi cdrom and
to a IDE drive, with one exception, everytime it got to a
it listed the scsi drives it listed them as:
and when I got to the section where it formatted the swap
of which I had three, and only wanted and selected the the
partition it went ahead and formated the scsi swap anyway
and when it
got to the hda swap it crashed.
I got past this by just bypassing the creating swap
since this partition was already formatted as swap anyway.
I looked at the consoles but so no real error messages to
to these problems. The scsi drives have other versions of
and debian installed.
Just wanted to list my experiences with this particular
Fixed in next release.