Description of problem:
When adding or modifying "IPsec based VPN" connection, the "IPsec Advanced options" dialog does not lock it's parent dialog. It is even possible to close the parent dialog and advanced dialog stays open.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open nm-connection-editor
2. add (or modify) "IPsec based VPN" connection
3. click "Advanced" in "Identity" tab.
4. close parent window (with the "Identity" tab)
parent window is closed, but advanced dialog remains open
parent window should not be editable and its close button should be disabled
might be causing also: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1697326
*** Bug 1697326 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Component version: NetworkManager-libreswan-1.2.10-3.el8
1. Install distro RHEL-8.1.0-20190701.0.
2. Download from Brew server and install NetworkManager-libreswan-gnome-1.2.10-4.el8.
3. Reproduce the bug.
Upgrading component: NetworkManager-libreswan
has fixed the bug.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.