Created attachment 1573250 [details]
kernel logs as requested in step 7
1. Please describe the problem:
Bluetooth keyboard fails to connect - it just keeps jumping for a time between "connected" and "disconnected" whenever a key on the keyboard is pressed, then it stops changing state at all and stays at "disconnected".
Manually going into the bluetooth gnome program and clicking the "I/O" slider to "on" will connect the device correctly until the next time the keyboard goes to sleep, then the cycle repeats.
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
kernel-5.0.16-300.fc30.x86_64 is when it first appeared.
Tested working in 5.0.13-300.fc30.x86_64 and below correctly.
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
* boot into 5.0.16-300
* at any screen (login or logged in) attempt to connect bluetooth keyboard by waking it.
* issue occurs
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
7. Please attach the kernel logs. You can get the complete kernel log
for a boot with ``journalctl --no-hostname -k > dmesg.txt``. If the
issue occurred on a previous boot, use the journalctl ``-b`` flag.
I am behaving the same way with my bluetooth mouse. Up to kernel version 5.0.14-300.fc30.x86_64 everything works correctly. From 5.0.16-300.fc30.x86_64 the same problems described above.
Same here with my bluetooth mouse.
Kernel 5.0.13 works, kernel 5.0.16 or later don't work.
seems to be the same bug #1713980
Using kernel 5.1.5 from the update-testing repo fixes the issue for me.
tested and not resolved in kernel-core-5.1.6-300.fc30.x86_64 in the normal updates tree.