Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 171638
Review Request: perl-IPC-Shareable - Share Perl variables between processes
Last modified: 2008-12-17 19:33:38 EST
Spec Name or Url:
SRPM Name or Url:
IPC::Shareable allows you to tie a variable to shared memory making it
easy to share the contents of that variable with other Perl processes.
Scalars, arrays, and hashes can be tied. The variable being tied may
contain arbitrarily complex data structures - including references to
arrays, hashes of hashes, etc.
This is a Log::Log4perl requirement.
Looks like a cut-and-paste error for that SRPM URL.
The correct URL is:
- rpmlint clean
- package and spec naming OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is GPL, matches spec, text included
- spec file written in English and is legible
- sources match upstream
- builds OK on FC4 (i386) and in mock for rawhide (i386)
- no explicit BR's
- no locales, libraries, subpackages or pkgconfigs to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership or permissions problems
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- code, not content
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- no desktop file needed
- no scriptlets
Branches: FC-4 and devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-IPC-Shareable
New Branches: EL-4 EL-5