Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 172926
Package fixes and cleanups for libmusicbrainz
Last modified: 2013-03-13 00:49:14 EDT
Suggested changes to the current 2.1.1-1 spec file :
* Fri Nov 11 2005 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 2.1.1-2
- Move static library from main to devel package.
- Remove INSTALL from %%doc.
- Version devel requirement on main package.
- Minor spec file cleanups.
Created attachment 120932 [details]
Spec file patch
This should be a quickie... any chances of taking care of it before FC5test2?
Before we add this, a question. Why do we need the static library at all?
Probably for nothing at all... you guys decide what to do with it ;-)
We don't. I think policy is to delete them now.
Warren, do you think you could get these changes made in time for FC5?
No, we are frozen, sorry.
Actually, build it into dist-fc5-HEAD and jkeating will evaluate if it should go
in or not. DO INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE TESTED here please.
oops, wrong Matthias...