I can reliably crash evolution by doing this:
* Compose a message using an account that has a PGP key setup. Address the
message to somebody (addressed to yourself should be fine.)
* Make sure "PGP sign" is selected under the "Security" menu in the compose
* Click send. A passphrase dialog box will appear. Do not enter anything
* Move the focus back to the compose window and close it (CTRL-W or
whatever.) Select "Discard Changes" when prompted.
* The passphrase dialog box will remain on the display. Enter your
passphrase and hit "OK".
* Evolution crashes.
Note: Evolution doesn't crash if you hit "Cancel" in the passphrase dialog.
This report targets the FC3 or FC4 products, which have now been EOL'd.
Could you please check that it still applies to a current Fedora release, and
either update the target product or close it ?
Sorry - I've moved on form Evolution and have no way of reproducing this. I
will close this out.