Created attachment 1590803 [details]
Edit page of playbook method
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Automation > Automate > explorer
2. Create automate method of type - playbook
3. Select option 'Edit this method' from configuration dropdown
Title of page: Automate Method [eee - Updated 2019-07-15 13:05:39 UTC by admin]
Title of page: Editing Automate Method "dfa" (Works as expected with inline type method)
- It was working on 22.214.171.124
- Similar BZ reported on 5.11z: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1714632 (Embedded ansible role is not working on 5.11z. hence not able to test playbook type method on 5.11z)
This does not break any functionality. As it is just an UI issue.
Please notice that 'configuration' dropdown is visible on edit page which should not be displayed there.
We need clone of this BZ for 5.10z. As this issue is reproducible on 5.10 too.