Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/27485 from this bug
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/27485 has been resolved.
@Satellite 6.6.0 snap 16.0
1. Logged in to Satellite WebUI
2. Content> Products> Repo Discovery
3. Selected 'Container Images' for 'Repository Type'
4. Selected 'Red Hat registry'
5. Entered registry username and password
6. click on 'Discover'
7. Checked the relevant task on the tasks page and verify the dynflow console,
the action Actions::Katello::Repository::Discover shows the input parameters
which contains upstream_password in encrypted way.
Created attachment 1605653 [details]
*** Bug 1748729 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.