Description of problem:
In Cloud Management Services, Compliance tab's -> "Remediate with Ansible" button does not work. Not able to generate playbook.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) CMS > Compliance
2) System > Click on the system profile
3) In FIlters -> Select "Hide passed rules"
4) Select rules where Ansible Playbook is available
5) "Remediate with Ansible" turns blue and becomes active
6) Click on the "Remediate with Ansible"
The "Remediate with Ansible" button does not give any response and playbook is not generated.
The playbook should be generated.
This was fixed in Bug-1708205, however, it seems like the issue is back.
https://github.com/RedHatInsights/frontend-components/pull/90 fixes it, the fix is already published in internal CI and prod-beta