Description of problem:
when update the networkNamespace of CR SriovNetwork, the networkadditiondefination of old namespace did not be removed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. set sriov env and install the sriov operator
2. create SriovNetwork CR
3. update the networkNamespace to another namespace z2 from z1
4. check the old networkadditiondefination still exist
the old networkadditiondefination of z1 still exist
1. should be removed the old networkadditiondefination
2. do not allow edit the networkNamespace
Verified this bug on with sirov operator image: quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-v4.0-art-dev:v4.2.0-201908090219-ose-sriov-network-operator
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.