Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 173746
new release fixes lot of bugs.
Last modified: 2013-07-02 22:26:46 EDT
there are lot of bug fixes since latest FC release(1.1.7 - 2004-07-22):
New in 1.1.10 - 2005-10-19
* More stdio cleanup
* fsck was not recognizing the root filesystem as jfs
New in 1.1.9 - 2005-10-04
* Add support for Dragonfly BSD. I/O to block devices must be done through
aligned buffers. Change to use stream I/O to avoid problems.
* Reduce memory usage in fsck by removing structure members and code relating
to OS/2 DASD limits.
* Fix stack buffer overflow in Is_Device_Mounted
New in 1.1.8 - 2005-05-03
* fsck should not bail out if reserved (but unused) inode 1 is bad
* code cleanup - remove unused variables, eliminate compiler warnings
* Added blocks parameter to specify file system size
* Ensure that data gets flushed to disk
* Fix bug in replaying journal that corrupted inodes
* Update directory index table when moving directory entries
* Use O_DIRECT when checking for bad blocks (jfs_mkfs -c)
And there is a new home for this project: http://jfs.sourceforge.net
*** Bug 173747 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***