Created attachment 1603639 [details]
1. Please describe the problem:
Switching from windowed mode to full-screen in dosbox, results in a module amdgpu crash, the logs are full of these errors:
WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 1482 at drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/../display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm.c:5456 amdgpu_dm_atomic_commit_tail.cold+0xa5/0x103 [amdgpu]
I can ssh to the crashed computer via another system, things appear fine with all applications running ok, but without any display output.
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
yes, just start dosbox in windowed mode and then hit CTRL-ENTER to switch to full-screen.
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
yes, I have installed VirtualBox.
7. Please attach the kernel logs. You can get the complete kernel log
for a boot with ``journalctl --no-hostname -k > dmesg.txt``. If the
issue occurred on a previous boot, use the journalctl ``-b`` flag.
Nobody interested, so closing.