+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1742952 +++
Description of problem:
the CRD clusterresourcequota does not get visualized correctly. see the attached image for the error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. define a cluster resource quota
2. open the CRD page for cluster resource quota
1. When no ClusterResourceQuota in the cluster, cluster admin goes to Administration -> Custom Resource Definitions -> View Instances, it will show "No Cluster Resource Quotas Found"
2. cluster admin create ClusterResourceQuota
oc create clusterquota for-user --project-annotation-selector openshift.io/requester=yapeitest --hard pods=10 --hard secrets=20
3. Cluster admin goes to Administration -> Custom Resource Definitions -> View Instance, the clusterresourcequota/for-user can be listed
Verified on 4.1.0-0.nightly-2019-08-25-164016
$ oc adm release info registry.svc.ci.openshift.org/ocp/release:4.1.0-0.nightly-2019-08-25-164016 --commits | grep console
console https://github.com/openshift/console d1337bf087a76ea109657d23982396436d43eccf
$ git log d1337bf087a76ea109657d23982396436d43eccf | grep '#2426'
Merge pull request #2426 from openshift-cherrypick-robot/cherry-pick-2395-to-release-4.1
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.