1. Create two failover domains HA1 and HA2
2. Create two script resources ha1script and ha2script
3. Create a new ha1service and assign it to failover domain HA1 and script ha1script
4. Create a new ha2service and assign it to failover domain HA2 and script ha2script
5. Try to edit ha1service -- at this stage the failover domain would show as HA2
(initially set to HA1)
The patch attached should fix the problem, but doesn't as the service
information isn't available when launching the dialog again.
Created attachment 121628 [details]
The fix for bz211121 fixed this problem. Checked into rhel4 and rhel5 branches.
but bz211121 is _not_ public!!!!
where we can find the patch for this bug? next RHEL4 update?
Fixed in RHCS 4 update 5