Description of problem:
- Pulp unable to publish a Content View which has Solve Dependencies enabled.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Content View and add RHEL 7/ RHEL 8 repos to it.
2. Enable "Solve Dependencies" for the Content View.
3. Try publishing a version of the Content View.
- The Content View publish task does not complete and is stuck at "Actions::Pulp::Repository::CopyAllUnits (waiting for Pulp to finish the task)"
- Content View should be published.
Hey @Subhash Mane,
I followed your steps of creating a cv and adding a rhel7 server repo and published. It was able to published successfully after waiting for around 20 minutes. The same applied when I added 2 filters and republished. I was able to publish with depSolving just fine. Remember that depSolving takes 3x as long to publish so that's why it's taking a long time for me. Please retest/recheck again and let us know if you're still experiencing issues.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.