Description of problem:
The first time we click on ordering arrow in Usage Report table it will send report requests again, it looks like other resource pages will not resend the request when clicking on ordering
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. cluster admin enable Metering
2. Visit Administration -> Chargeback, click 'Create Report' using example YAML
3. After report is generated, check Usage Report table
4. Clicking on ordering arrow
3. The first time we click ordering arrow, it will re-send requests to get report data
3. After report data is loaded, it's unnecessary to send the request again when ordering
Clicking on reordering will not send another report request
Verified on 4.2.0-0.nightly-2019-09-08-180038
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.