Description of problem:
Some reports headers which have more than 4 columns are not shown correctly in Usage Report table, also the ordering on last column doesn't work
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Cluster admin enable Metering
2. Visit Administration -> Chargeback, create cluster-cpu-capacity-hourly report
3. Visit report data in Usage Reports table
3. The last 3 columns header and sorting arrow overlaps
When order by the last column 'avg node count', the data is not ordered correctly
3. Table should be shown correctly, also the ordering should work correctly
Created attachment 1611419 [details]
1. Cluster admin enable Metering and create report/cluster-memory-usage-hourly
2. After several hours, view data in Usage Report table
3. Click on total cluster usage memory byte seconds, avg cluster memory usage bytes, avg pod count, the orders can be correctly re-ordered
Verified on 4.2.0-0.nightly-2019-09-08-180038
Created attachment 1613408 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.