Description of problem:
The Player package depends on gstreamer for the gst audio driver. Gstreamer is broken in f31 and retired in f32, so Player's dependency on gstreamer needs to be removed.
A rebuilt package with the removed dep has been submitted as https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-bb64984618
The robotics spin requires Player to be installable, so a freeze exception is required for this Player package update for the spin generation.
Additionally, eclipse-cdt is broken in f31, which the robotics spin also depends on. fedora-comps and fedora-kickstarts have open PRs to replace eclipse-cdt with qtcreator to provide a C++ IDE for the robotics spin. These PRs are also needed in f31 for the robotics spin to build.
Proposed as a Freeze Exception for 31-beta by Fedora user rmattes using the blocker tracking app because:
Per the 2019-09-03 round up of failing images, the robotics spin image fails to build due to two problems:
- Player depends on gstreamer, which is unavailable
- The robotics-suite comps group requires eclipse-cdt, which has broken dependencies.
To resolve these issues, three changes are needed for the freeze exception process, which are outlined in the linked bug
1. Rebuild player without gstreamer
2. Update fedora comps to replace eclipse-cdt in the robotics-suite group with a working C++ IDE (qtcreator)
3. Update to fedora kickstarts to replace eclipse-cdt gnome-shell shortcut with a working C++ IDE (qtcreator)
Discussed during the 2019-09-09 blocker review meeting: 
The decision to classify this bug as an "AcceptedFreezeException" was made as fixing a non-blocking image compose is a good reason for a freeze exception, and the required changes here look focused and safe.
I guess it was fixed already.