1. installed new cluster on OpenStack
2. create a PVC and a pod using it
3. verify in OpenStack console that a new volume was provisioned
4. destroy cluster (openshift-install destroy cluster)
5. verify in OpenStack console that the volume was provisioned
Assigning to Mike for initial triage.
Target 4.2, there is a fix posted.
Verified on 4.2.0-0.nightly-2019-09-11-032939
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.