From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); de-DE; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051202 Fedora/1.5-1 Firefox/1.5
Description of problem:
When I press the right mousebutton in an openoffice writer document the programm hangs and I am forced to kill it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. right click on the document
2. notice that it stopped respondig
3. notice that it only can be killed
Actual Results: freeze, app hangs
Expected Results: no freeze
Ia am using FC4 x86_64
this only happens in writer
calc does not have this problem.
* Thu Dec 1 2005 Caolan McNamara <caolanm redhat com> - 1:2.0.1-0.142.4
- rh#174664# right click spellcheck came unstuck
have broken it?
I found the reason.
I installed 6700 fonts into /usr/share/fonts/ttf after removing them it works