Created attachment 1620039 [details]
Cmvlt python script used as IO
Description of problem:
When on distributed-dispersed volume, add-brick and rebalance is performed with cmvlt python script (see attachment for the script) running as IO, there is glusterfs crash on the client node.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a 3X(4+2) volume.
2. Mount the volume on a client node using FUSE.
3. On the client node, create multiple directories (in this case 5) and start running the python script simultaneously from all the 5 dirs.
4. Add bricks to the volume to convert it into 4X(4+2) and trigger rebalance.
5. Wait for the rebalance to complete.
* Rebalance completes successfully, without any failures.
* But on client node, there IO errors and also glusterfs crashes generating a core file.
There should be no IO errors and glusterfs crash on client node.
* For the IO errors , a bug has been raised
* sosreports will be shared
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.