This bug tracks the integration of the pieces to support FiFi from c.rh.c to satellite.
Verified with Sat 6.7 snap 17.
Tested the whole end-to-end scenario:
1) Install Satellite
2) Install Receptor on Satellite
3) Register host to the Satellite, install and invoke Insights client on the host
4) Upload Inventory to c.r.c
5) Search vulnerabilities on the host in c.r.c, create remediation for a vulnerability
6) Apply remediation through c.r.c
=> Remediation is applied on the host.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.