Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 176523
Review Request: python-json: A JSON reader and writer for Python
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:19 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/python-json.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/python-json-3_4-1.src.rpm
Description: json.py is an implementation of a JSON (http://json.org) reader and writer in Python.
I know upstream uses `_', but wouldn't be more aesthetically pleasing, for rpm,
to use `.'?
Works for me.
Doesn't %ghost *.pyo like the python template does.
- rpmlint clean
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (LGPL) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on FC4 i386
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
- unit tests pass
Built for FC4 and devel.