Spec Name or Url: http://www.scirocco-5v-turbo.de/fedora/gnome-schedule.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://www.scirocco-5v-turbo.de/fedora/gnome-schedule-1.0.0-1.src.rpm
Description: Gnome Schedule is a graphical user interface for creating, modifying, and deleting cron and at jobs.
This is my first package. I need a sponsor.
* Builds on devel only because of gnome-doc-utils requirement
* rpmlint gives "only-non-binary-in-usr-lib" wich comes from Bonobo .server file for the panel applet
Looks pretty good. Built fine in Mock, though I'm wondering if you should have
a BR on scrollkeeper (refer to
I'm unable to verify that everything runs as expected, since I'm not running
Rawhide yet, but I'm not getting any errors with rpmlint on the binary rpm
produced with Mock. Unfortunately, I can't sponser new members, so someone else
will need to do an offical review for you.
Thank you for your comments.
Regarding BR on scrollkeeper:
It's not needed here. In this case gnome-doc-utils is used for documentation
building, which is already a BR. The only invoking of scrollkeeper without
--disable-scrollkeeper is a scrollkeeper-update.
rpmlint of gnome-schedule-1.0.0-1.noarch.rpm:E: gnome-schedule
bonobo, can be ignored.
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license ( GPL) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- locales handled by %find_lang
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- .desktop file in order
Looks good. Send me your account details and I'll sponsor you.
Thanks for the review and your sponsoring.