Description of problem: Some tabs on details pages are unreachable at mobile. This bug is the result of the addition of the "Dashboard" tab on some details pages.
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Visit /k8s/cluster/projects/default with screen resolution 320 x 568 (iPhone SE)
2. Note the secondary tabs starting with "Workloads" are not visible and cannot be scrolled
Actual results: The secondary tabs are not visible and cannot be made visible at small mobile resolutions.
Expected results: The secondary tabs are visible or can be made visible.
1. Visit Home -> Project -> default
2. 3 tabs are visible 'Dashboard', 'Overview', 'YAML', other tabs Workloads, Role Bindings are not visible but can be scrolled to be visible
3. Checked other resource tabs also, such as all the tabs on Deployment details page, they are also visible
Verified on 4.3.0-0.nightly-2019-11-10-211307
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.