Spec Name or Url:
SRPM Name or Url:
Whenever you use "isa" in UNIVERSAL as a function, a kitten using
Test::MockObject dies. Normally, the kittens would be helpless, but
if they use UNIVERSAL::isa (the module whose docs you are reading),
the kittens can live long and prosper.
This module replaces UNIVERSAL::isa with a version that makes sure
that if it's called as a function on objects which override isa,
isa will be called on those objects as a method.
In all other cases the real UNIVERSAL::isa is just called directly.
Note: new requirement of perl-Test-MockObject
- rpmlint clean
- package and spec naming OK
- package meets guidelines
- license is same as perl, matches spec
- spec file written in English and is legible
- sources match upstream
- package build OK on FC4 (i386) and in mock for rawhide (i386)
- BR's OK
- no locales, libraries, pkgconfigs, or subpackages to worry about
- not relocatable
- no directory ownership or permissions problems
- no duplicate files
- %clean section present and correct
- macro usage is consistent
- code, not content
- no large docs
- docs don't affect runtime
- no desktop file needed
- Source URL
doesn't work - suggest
Fix that and I'll approve the package.
My mistake! There were two "id" directories in the supplied source URL.
The specfile link is the same.
(In reply to comment #2)
> New SRPM:
Package built for devel.
Pending: FC-4 branch creation.