Spec Name or Url: http://www.ocjtech.us/jthread-1.1.2-1.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://www.ocjtech.us/jthread-1.1.2-1.src.rpm
JThread provides some classes to make use of threads easy on different
platforms. The classes are actually rather simple wrappers around
existing thread implementations.
This is a dependency of JRTPLIB.
- rpmlint checks return:
E: jthread-devel only-non-binary-in-usr-lib
False alarm, it's a symlink.
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (MIT) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
- devel package ok
- no .la files
- devel requires base package n-v-r
Thansks for the review!
Please add the package in owners.list