Description of problem:
Foreman-maintain failed to resume the paused task.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start upgrade using foreman-maintain from 6.6.0 to 6.7
2. Upgrade tasks completed successfully.
3. Running Procedures after migrating to Satellite 6.7, but it was failed while resuming the paused task.
Warning: An error occured while loading module hammer_cli_csv.
Total tasks found paused in error state: 1
Total tasks resumed: 1
1) Task identifier: 544fbdae-ad73-4dbc-bbfe-4d69579f1101
Task action: Update http Capsule details
Task errors: The world 76a9b520-b5b7-4a94-bddb-60006e70846d is not active (terminating or terminated)
Failed to resume the pause task
Resume operation should be successfully completed.
Additional info: This issue faced in Snap4 too.
Issue seems to be that "Task action: Update http Capsule details" always
ends up in paused state during upgrade.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/28479 has been resolved.
- Satellite 6.7.0 snap 10
1. Have satellite 6.6 with repos/products.
2. Upgrade Satellite to 6.7 version using foreman-maintain.
- Satellite upgrade completed successfully.
- Foreman-maintain check related to paused task
worked as expected.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.