Description of problem:
IPv6 enabled clusters on AWS fail to have their CSRs automatically approved because:
- The AWS actuator does not include IPv6 addresses in the Machine status, which the cluster-machine-approver requires.
- The cluster-machine-approver fails to connect to IPv6 addresses to retrieve the current serving certificate.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an IPv6 enabled AWS cluster.
2. Initial nodes are always approved during bootstrap.
3. Add a new node / machine by scaling a MachineSet up.
4. The new node will not have its CSR approved automatically.
- IPv6 enabled AWS nodes do not have certificates automatically approved.
- IPv6 enabled AWS nodes do have certificates automatically approved.
- IPv6 support is not yet finished, and only certain custom builds have it enabled.
- Fixes for 4.4 release: