Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
* [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
* [mandatory] have you merged latest translation from Zanata and locked the project?
* [info] Weblate will handle updates when pot file changes, don't edit po files for this 
* [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from https://spdx.org/licenses/)
* [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
* [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per component )
* [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
* For github hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other project, you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
* In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
* You can change your mind over time, just reach email@example.com
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 32 development cycle.
Changing version to 32.
Repository for dnf-plugins-extras translations has been created: https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf-plugins-extras-l10n
please delete po files with no translations
I configured the component but locked it until you delete empty translations files.
Please unlock and rebase the component once done: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/dnf/dnf-plugins-extras/#repository
The empty files are removed. Project was also rebased and unlocked on weblate side.
Thank you Marek, can you please reach me in IRC on fedora-devel, on fedora-meeting-1 tomorrow at 1PM french time?