Description of problem:
When user create resource by yaml editor and misspelling necessary field, it does not raise any error message when user click Create button which is still enable.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User browse to create a resource such as Pod by yaml editor.
2. Misspell something such as "Metadata" to "Matadata"
3. Check and click the Create button
3. Create button is enable to click. It does not raise any error when user click Create and the creation is not started.
3. Either the Create button is in disabled, or there should be an error message
Move to upcoming sprint as there are many bugs.
This could be Verified now.
Checked different typo for "metadata", "name", "spec", "containers" independently on Pod creation editor, error message shows friendly when user hit Create.
Verified on 4.5.0-0.nightly-2020-05-13-043728
Created attachment 1687992 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.