Description of problem:
Create host using compute_profile the 'image' field under 'OS' tab remain disabled and host create failed as well
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
@Satellite 6.7.0 snap 7.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create CR using AzureRM.
2. Associate compute profile with created CR.
3. Now try to create a host(UI: hosts => Create Host) using this CR and CP .
Under 'Operating system' tab unable to select 'Image' and it by default select any one and this field('Image') shows as disabled.
hence after submit the create_host same failed with error 'undefined method start_with?'
Should be able to select values under 'Image'
Same has been observed for CR GCE and EC2 as well.
Workaround : Select 'Image' first under 'Operating system' and then select CP during create_host.
This bug is also affecting GCE CR, and Host provisioning fails completely.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/28725 has been resolved.
@Satellite 6.7.0 snap 13.0
Verified on AzureRm CR :
- Able to provision host using CP with using FT/UD.
- Able to provision host using HG+CP and with HG using FT/UD
Verified with RHV, Libvirt, EC2. Can't verify with Rackspace due to lack of resources.
Verified with OSP.
Sorry for being late here !!
Verified for GCE!
@Satellite 6.7 snap 14
- During host provisioning, Image selection under the OS tab is available and can switch between a list of images.
- Provisioned with an image and the provisioning is successful.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.