Hello, the Fedora project migrates its translation platform to Weblate .
This tool directly interact with your git repository, and requires us to know:
* [mandatory] which branch is your development branch?
* [mandatory] have you merged latest translation from Zanata and locked the project?
* [info] Weblate will handle updates when pot file changes, don't edit po files for this 
* [optional] what is the license of translation? (please use a code from https://spdx.org/licenses/)
* [optional] do you have any announcement/warning you would like to display to the translators? (it will be displayed in Weblate)
* [optional] do you need us to activate any specific checks? (this is a setting per component )
* [optional] do you need us to automatically detect new translation files? (typical usecase: website translation with one translation file per page)
* For github and gitlab hosted projects, Weblate open pull request. For other git hosting, you'll have to add a key to allow commits.
* In Weblate's vocable, one project is a group of component. Each component is a translation file. You can have many projects or many components or both.
* You can change your mind over time, just reach firstname.lastname@example.org
Spacewalk project has been discontinued.
We will no more fix any bugs in this project.
As such this is being CLOSED EOL to set user expectations.
Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that we were not
able to fix it before end of life.