Description of problem:
- Further filtering using Satellite search syntax doesn't work properly for the 'Bookmark' resource type.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Satellite 6.6
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new role named 'test'.
2. Assign the following filters from 'Bookmark' resource type to the role:
3. Uncheck the 'Unlimited' checkbox and put 'name = running' into the 'Search' field.
4. Create a user 'user1' and assign him the 'test' role.
5. Log-in to the Satellite WebUI as 'user1'.
6. Go to 'Administer --> Bookmarks'.
- User 'user1' can see all bookmarks.
- User 'user1' should see only bookmark(s) named 'running'.
- This works fine with other resource types such as 'Hosts'.
Please let me know if you require any additional information.
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/29569 from this bug