Description of problem:
Project Dashboard Utilization charts keep loading when project is empty
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User create a new project and view project status on Dashboard
1. The metrics charts in Utilization keeps loading, in F12 we can see it keeps sending requests to get metrics
1. Show 'no datapoints found' when project is empty, should not send requests repeatly
1. normal user create a new empty project
2. View project dashboard at Home -> Projects -> userproject -> Utilization table
For empty project, it shows 'No datapoints found' now instead of keep loading
Verified on 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-02-02-201619
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.