Description of problem:
The bugzilla https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1772398 just provide support of assigning organization/location for users that come from keycloak via hammer. There is no way of assigning organization/location for users from UI making UI functionality incomplete.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.7 snap 8
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure keycloak with satellite
2. Create role in foreman with activation key view/delete/update/create permissions
3. Create usergroup in keycloak
4. Create usergroup with external usergroup as per keycloak and assign role created.
5. Login with user and visit activation key page.
Error 403 as user wont have org/loc assigned.
Find a way to assign a default org/location to users from UI that come from keycloak.
Earlier bugzilla raised https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1772398 just resolve issue from CLI.
Created attachment 1663507 [details]
New UI for LDAP
New UI for LDAP Screenshot
ON_DEV is the wrong state for this BZ, flipping back to ASSIGNED based on comment 6.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/21987 has been resolved.
Verified this Bugzilla, with Satellite 6.8 snap 1. User is getting assigned the Default Org and Location in case if users are from external auth and connected via user group.