1. Please describe the problem:
This is not a report of a problem but rather a change in functionality.
From kernel 5.6, by default, support for UDP in NFSv3 will be turned off. It is
still possible to enable support thru the kernel config option.
Upstream commit f745bfdc304993b6aa78138a9147f6eb72a013c6
"NFS: allow deprecation of NFS UDP protocol"
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
7. Please attach the kernel logs. You can get the complete kernel log
for a boot with ``journalctl --no-hostname -k > dmesg.txt``. If the
issue occurred on a previous boot, use the journalctl ``-b`` flag.