Created attachment 1655761 [details]
'Dynatrace OneAgent' details view crash log
Description of problem:
"Dynatrace OneAgent" instance detail view crashed (list view works fine).
Cannot access to instance details.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Installed "Dynatrace OneAgent" Operator from 'OperatorHub' view
2. Go to 'Installed Operators' view and go to 'Dynatrace OneAgent' Operator details
3. Click "Create Instance" link on 'Dynatrace OneAgent Operator' view
4. Click "Create" CTA to create "Dynatrace OneAgent" instance
5. Click on instance's name to go to Operand's details view --> UI Crashed
UI Crashed (see attached screenshot)
Able to see instance details view
Does this exist only in 4.3 or did you find in 4.4 as well?
The spec descriptor for tolerations is incorrect. `urn:alm:descriptor:io.kubernetes:Tolerations` is telling console to link to a Tolerations resource where the descriptor path is the resource name. Instead the value at the path is an object, causing the error. We should avoid the error screen, but the descriptor in the CSV should be updated.
1. cluster admin installs 'Dynatrace OneAgent Operator'
2. Operators -> Installed Operators -> Dynatrace OneAgent -> Dynatrace OneAgent tab -> click on Create OneAgent -> Create
3. on Dynatrace OneAgent tab, click on the name oneagent, it goes to Operand's details view, see screenshot, in Tolerations field, it shows " Invalid spec descriptor: value at path 'tolerations' must be a Tolerations resource name."
Verified on 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-02-02-225006
Resources, YAML tab also can be successfully loaded
Created attachment 1657310 [details]
Operand details view
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.