Description of problem: fence_drac has support for the DRAC/MC in Dell 1855
blade chassis, but the system-config-cluster tool doesn't allow required
parameters to be set.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 1.0.16
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a DRAC fence device
2. Add DRAC fence device to a fence level for a cluster node
3. Note that the dialog box says "DRAC Fencing (no parameters)"
4. Try to edit properties of the fence, in hopes that now you can make the
change. Note that the dialog box has not changed.
5. Read lines 566-570 of fence_drac, or simply realize that of course you have
to have at least one parameter to specify which blade to fence, since fencing
all ten nodes in a chassis probably has undesirable results in most configurations.
Can't specify which blade to fence. Reading fence_drac suggests that the result
will be a failed fence.
Drop-down or even a text box with which to specify which blade to fence. (The
correct solution depends on whether the server modules in the DRAC can be
re-named by the user. I've never tried.)
Manually adding a modulename attribute to the fence causes a plethora of errors
when re-starting system-config-cluster
This support will be present when U3 ships.
This fix was included in Red Hat Cluster Suite 4, update 3 and later.