1. Install "Couchbase Operator" from 'OperatorHub' view
2. Go to 'Installed Operators' view and find "Couchbase Operator"
3. Click "Create instance" link for "Couchbase Cluster"
4. Click "Edit form" link
5. Find "Resource Requirements" widget in Servers.pod, but user can't enter any value
this is checked on a 4.7.0-0.nightly-2020-12-04-013308 cluster
1. Install "Argo CD" operator from OperatorHub view
2. Create a instance of 'ArgoCD'
3. In the form view, find Controller.Resource Requirements widget, only set some inputs and leave others empty, such as only set memory limits and leave other fields empty, click YAML view, it shows
no empty string was injected in YAML editor
Verified on 4.7.0-0.nightly-2021-02-03-165316
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.7.0 security, bug fix, and enhancement update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.